APSCo is a trade body dedicated to representing the interests of the UK Professional Staffing industry.
They have created a vibrant network of rigorously referenced recruitment companies, all of whom share our commitment to raising continuously the profile and quality of the industry and whose interests we represent assertively and persuasively to Government and European legislators.
For employers and candidates alike, APSCo is a badge of quality.
To its member firms, APSCo is here to:
- Ensure that members offer the highest possible standards of trading practice and to promote excellence throughout the professional recruitment industry.
- Facilitate the exchange of professional and regulatory information between industry members and related bodies and to act as the authoritative source of information and business intelligence (other than statistical) concerning the professional recruitment industry.
- Provide and promote a recognised stamp of quality assurance; all members are rigorously referenced and must adhere to strict codes of conduct;
- Maintain close and on-going relationships with key government departments and agencies including the Treasury and BIS.
- Promote actively overseas business opportunities for members and to take a proactive role in Western and Eastern Europe in relation to EU directives and regulations.
- Provide an increasingly wide range of benefits to its members.
How Brookson can help
As a specialist accountant for contractors, freelancers and self-employed, professionals, Brookson is proud to be an affiliated partner of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo).
For over 20 years, 90,000 individuals across a number of sectors have already benefited from our expert accountancy and tax planning advice.
If you are a Recruitment Agency or contractor and would like more information about Brookson’s services, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are just starting out or established in your field, Brookson has a solution and service to suit.
Contact us for more information
To arrange your FREE ways of working consultation, call 0800 230 0213 and talk to one of our Specialist Advisors or fill in the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch.
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.