Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) encourages the advancement of the science and practice of obstetrics and gynaecology. This is done through postgraduate medical education and training development and the publication of clinical guidelines and reports on aspects of the specialty and service provision. The RCOG Global Health Unit works with other international organisations to help lower maternal morbidity and mortality in under-resourced countries.
The organisation currently has 12,500 members and fellows worldwide, these members can take advantage of a range of benefits, in a range of categories, such as:
- The right to post nominal awarded by the college.
- CPD Programme.
- Access to StratOG, the RCOG's learning e-learning platform which hosts a range of online resources.
- BJOG, a monthly peer-reviewed academic journal.
- TOG, a quarterly journal aimed at supporting CPD activities.
- ROG Member Matters, tri-annual membership magazine.
- RCOG Scanner, monthly e-newsletter.
Access to College Facilities
- Discounted rates to DOMBUS boutique hotel in London.
- Access to college reading rooms.
- Discounted rates on meeting rooms and other facilities within the college.
Discounts & Privileges
- 20% off Cambridge University Press Academic books.
- RCOG eXXtra discount scheme.
- Discounted membership to Royal Society of Medicine.
- RCOG awards and grants.
- Online register of members and fellows.
- Voting rights.
- Media advice.
How Brookson can help
As a specialist accountant for locums, Brookson is proud to be a business partner of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG). For over 20 years, 90,000 individuals across a number of sectors have already benefited from our expert accountancy and tax planning advice.
If you are a member of RCOG or considering locum work and would like more information about Brookson’s services, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are just starting out or established in your field, Brookson has a solution and service to suit.
Contact us for more information
To arrange your FREE ways of working consultation, call 0800 0833 493 and talk to one of our Specialist Advisors or fill in the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch.
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.