Jordans Limited is a leading provider of business formation and company secretarial services. Jordans offer a discount to Brookson customers looking to incorporate a company.
Incorporation of a limited company includes the following:
- Advice on choosing a company name
- Appointing you as a director of your company
- Appointing your Company Secretary, if you require one
- Allocating the initial shares in the company
- Advising on the appropriate form of Articles of Association to take into account any additional shareholders that you might wish to join your company
On the incorporation of your limited company Jordans will provide the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Articles of Association.
- Completed share certificates.
- Completed statutory registers.
- Completed first board minutes.
As part of the ongoing Brookson service, you will have access to all the formal details of your company at any time via the Brookson Members' Area of the website.
For further information, call us today on 0800 230 0213 or 01925 235 727