To maintain and generate consultations and joiners from identified key accounts in line with the Sales and Marketing business plan.
The role holder will be required to develop new relationships and business referrals from agency data.
To provide office based agency customer care and support. To facilitate and arrange new business and relationship update meetings for the Senior Account Managers and Relationship Manager.
- Understand the market place that Brookson operates within in order to identify trends and opportunities to maximise business growth
- Keep up to date with competitor trends and provide recommendations to the Commercial Director to improve the Brookson offer
- Carry out agency customer care meetings as and when required to develop and improve relationships
- Validate the key account contacts and create organisation plans on key sales opportunities via the telephone
- Increase business from existing agency contacts and develop new agency contacts
- Highlight and identify new sources of business outside of the agency arena
- Gain commitment for the use of Brookson as an approved supplier and arrange meetings for the Relationship Managers
- Monitor the success of initiatives and report to key personnel Manage and own a series of KPI measures
- Undertake training as and when required
- Any others duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
Working within the Business Development team, the role holder will report to the Relationship Manager.
The role holder will have extensive verbal contact with customers, agencies, clients and industry body partner organisations and some face to face relationship management.
It is also recognised that the role holder will have daily interactions with Brookson staff.
- A high degree of self awareness and evidence of a structured personal career plan
- Methodical and thorough in their approach and they understand their ownlimitations
- A salesperson with a proven track record of achievement via a telesales basedrole
- High degree of influencing skills
- An open, honest, professional and friendly disposition
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicateeffectively at all levels both internally and externally using the most effectivemedium to suit the situation
- Excellent PC skills particularly PowerPoint
- Proven track record in using the telephone to set up important decision/influencermeetings
Apply For This Job:
To apply for this job, or for more information please email:
When applying, please attach your CV and covering letter.