Customer Services Advisor
In your role as Customer Services Advisor you will be dealing with inbound and outbound contacts with Brookson customers, using a variety of communication methods. The service you provide will be aligned with our values:
Pioneering Spirit / Passionate / Here to Help / Reassuring Transparency / Totally Connected
Your main focus will be ‘First Contact Resolution’, ensuring every contact made is responded to in an effective, professional manner and within agreed service levels.
- Ensure all calls and emails are handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy. Demonstrate a commitment to be helpful on each interaction, and follow through on promises
- Ensure that prospective customers are fully advised and supported throughout their decision-making process, and go out of your way to surprise customers with outstanding service when they really need our help
- Proactively and enthusiastically work towards agreed targets and objectives
- Understand department KPI’s and targets to ensure they are consistently met and exceeded
- Update and track all calls handled in an accurate and timely manner using the in house computer system and ensure that all necessary documentation is provided to the customer
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of Brookson services in order to provide the highest level of advice, support and customer service
- Continually develop skills by highlighting and attending relevant and required training and take ownership of own development in order to ensure you are offering the most up to date and compliant advice
- Understand Brookson – have a good understanding of all operational areas, enabling you to answer questions quickly and confidently and where appropriate seek assistance for specialist advice and support
- Identify those customer calls that require redirection to our business partners for their specialist help and advice
- Demonstrate efficient time management skills by effectively managing customer accounts queries, whilst ensuring you also support the day to day operational needs of the Customer Service Team
- Identify and escalate any potential issues to your Team Leader that may have a negative impact on the wider customer base. Continually review and feedback any opportunities to improve and develop internal processes to enhance the customer experience
Working with the Customer Service Department your direct line manager will be a Customer Service Team Leader, you will also be supported from a training perspective by the Training & Quality Co-ordinator.
You will have extensive contact with customers, recruitment agencies, government and regulating organisations and end clients via telephone, email, in writing and occasionally face to face.
- Ideally educated to degree level or with at least 1 years’ experience in a similar customer service role
- Must demonstrate good attention to detail and have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- An excellent professional telephone manner and a high level of communication skills is essential for the role
- A natural passion for doing a good job and providing excellent service to customers
- A committed team player who will go that extra mile for the team and customers
- An extremely positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A highly organised approach with the ability to balance priorities
- Experience of working in a financial environment is desirable, but not essential
Apply For This Job:
To apply for this job, or for more information please email:
When applying, please attach your CV and covering letter.