The purpose of the role is to provide program management and implementation support within Brookson Outsourcing. This will include ensuring that all internal resource is managed and planned accordingly as well as maintaining external stakeholder management of key NHS relationships and circulating all project documentation and updates on a timely basis. The role will require the candidate to be experienced in service definition, provision of operational support, client implementation and software development lifecycles.
- Run the program management services for the implementation manager
- Understand and take responsibility for the full implementation lifecycle, from a technical, operational and sales perspective ensuring that the service is scoped and delivered to exceed expectations
- Collate, analyse and document business requirements for the service line and translate these into requirement specifications, service definitions and test plans
- Analyse and document business processes
- Program manage multiple projects, creating a range of project plans and running multiple implementations with conflicting resource
- Devise and assist within areas of operational processes
- Configure various software to meet the scope of service
- Create workflows and recommend best practice
- Produce business case documentation and reports
- Conduct user training and product demonstrations both internally and externally
- Produce weekly reports for the Implementation Manager
- Any other duties deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
Working within the Implementation team, the role holder will report to the Implementation Manager and will support the Implementation Team on a daily basis. The role holder will have extensive contact with customers, agencies, clients and industry body partner organisations including face to face relationship management. It is also recognised that the role holder will have daily interactions with Brookson staff.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Personal and professional approach with an open, honest and friendly disposition
- A logical thinker with an ability to independently solve problems
- A high degree of influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and under pressure and with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Comfortably use various software packages
- Project management and organisation attributes
- Experience of program management in the public or recruitment sector preferable but not essential
Apply For This Job:
To apply for this job, or for more information please email:
When applying, please attach your CV and covering letter.