Managing Director Outsource
To take overall responsibility and lead the Outsource line of business ensuring it grows profitably in line with budgeted performance and strategy.
Role Accountabilities – strategic
- Provide strategic advice to the board and shareholders so that they will have accurate view of the market and the Outsource business line’s future.
- Develop and execute the Outsource line of business strategy in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Identify, agree and implement a comprehensive supporting business structure
- Oversee the processes and systems ensuring they are fit for purpose at all times.
- Take full Operational and profit and loss responsibility.
- Play a key strategic role at Group Board level utilising your skills and experience to influence the business strategy.
Role Accountabilities – operational
- Identify and implement the necessary management information to effectively manage operational performance.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Thoroughly understand the customer experience required to attract and retain customers.
- In conjunction with the Group Finance Director produce regular financial and management information to ensure the financial performance of the service line is clear and understood.
- Drive the sales projections through a detailed understanding of Public sector procurement and bid processes in conjunction with the legal and compliance teams.
- Act as the key speaker to represent the business at business Board level pitches and market events.
As the lead of the Outsource Service line you will be part of the Group Operational Board reporting to the Group CEO.
You will be responsible for ensuring all Group shared services are defined and delivered by working with Brookson Group level directors.
Personal Profile – Sector/Market and legislative environment
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of designing, implementing and delivering complex recruitment solutions to large organisations, including recruitment process outsourcing and managed services contracts.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services experience working with large and complex public and private sector organisations.
- Hands on experience of managing in a regulated and legislative environment (IR35, AWR).
- Experience of managing multi-faceted business projects in conjunction with Vendor Management Technology.
- Experience of designing, implementing and delivering complex solutions to large organisations, including recruitment process outsourcing and managed services contracts.
- An in-depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments in particular with the Public sector.
- A thorough understanding of the temporary labour supply chain would been advantage.
Personal Profile – Leadership and behaviours
- Proven track record of driving strategy at Board level, re-engineering processes to streamlining cost bases and improve quality and developing products and service offerings for clients that allow them to enhance competitiveness and increase profitability.
- A track record of providing solutions to complex business problems.
- A proven ability to motivate people.
- A strong financial acumen with hands on experience of planning and forecasting.
- Strong systems and analytical focus to support business change in challenging financial conditions.
- A visionary leader with a proven track record of achievement.
- A lateral thinker able to innovate across all business functions.
- A results orientated, motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership and management skills.
- A high degree of self-awareness and evidence of a structured personal career path.
- A high degree of influencing skills with an open, honest, professional and friendly disposition.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to connect effectively at all levels.
Personal Profile – Qualifications/Education/Personal Development
- Ideally Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Membership of appropriate representative body.
Apply For This Job:
To apply for this job, or for more information please email:
email@example.com When applying, please attach your CV and covering letter.