Get this guide
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.
What's in the guide
The 2016 Autumn Statement summarises the tax allowances and other specific tax measures . We have consolidated these announcements to produce the following guide about how this could impact you as a contractor, freelancer or self-employed professional.
Since 1995, we’ve provided accountancy, tax and support services to over 90,000 contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals - it’s what we specialise in and it means we’ve been able to develop a unique service that is innovative, friendly and easy to use.
- Know your tax position when you need to – with daily* updates from Brookson
- Know how much you can safely withdraw from your business, without spending the taxman’s money
- Realise your earning potential – now and for the future, with advice on pensions, investments and wealth planning
- Benefit from FREE and unlimited employment status reviews (IR35/IR56)
- Get support every step of the way with our unique Tax Promise
- Specialist Advisors available 6 days a week†
*Excludes weekends and bank/public holidays. † Specialist Advisors available six days a week, Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm. Excludes bank/public holidays.