Get this guide
Please be aware that by submitting your details you are accepting to receive future updates regarding Brookson services. Your information may also be disclosed to carefully selected third parties. Full details of the Data Protection Policy can be found here.
To ‘opt out’ of all future Brookson marketing material, please email Marketing@brookson.co.uk
Rights to Privacy: Your details will not be disclosed to any third party that is not associated with Brookson Limited.
Nobody knows everything, not even you so it’s important to ensure you have your businessfinances in control with the help of a specialist contractor and freelancer accountant whounderstands the way you work.
What's in the guide
- Why do I need a specialist contractor and freelancer accountant?
- Is a High Street Accountant truly catering your needs?
- What you should expect from a specialist contractor accountant
- Key legislation to be aware of
- Maximising your take-home pay
- Additional services
- Insurance, Legal and Financial consideratons
Running a Limited Company
Running a business as a limited company can provide an ideal foundation on which to grow and give yourself a solid legal and financial base to build on. It’s exciting and inspiring, and brings with it the potential for great financial rewards as your business grows.
Setting up and running a limited company is not a decision to be taken lightly. Because establishing a company is a legal process and your company itself will be a separate legal entity, it entails a greater level of responsibility and commitment. However, running a limited company does bring a number of benefits.
For over 20 years, we’ve provided accountancy, tax and support services to over 90,000 contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals - it’s what we specialise in and it means we’ve been able to develop a unique service that is innovative, friendly and easy to use.
- Know your tax position when you need to – with daily* updates from Brookson
- Know how much you can safely withdraw from your business, without spending the taxman’s money
- Realise your earning potential – now and for the future, with advice on pensions, investments and wealth planning
- Benefit from FREE and unlimited employment status reviews (IR35)
- Get support every step of the way with our unique Tax Promise
- Specialist Advisors available 6 days a week†
*Excludes weekends and bank/public holidays. † Specialist Advisors available six days a week, Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm. Excludes bank/public holidays.